Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Why Do I Alway Get The Hiccups

blynis False Pesto with vegetables

When we say it is better to shut up and learn from our silence.

today's recipe is so full of colors, fresh flavors and crunchy textures so that I could not ask for anything more, I love these dishes and make me feel so full and eventful that I want to share with all you.

fresh ingredients with simple preparation and a stunning base to shelter all the great vegetables used and a refreshing and tasty pesto sauce.

Vegetables: The quantities as the number of people are going to eat
  • Cauliflower Broccoli Snow peas
  • asparagus (I have bought the fat that are sĂșeper tender)
  • dried tomatoes in olive
aceti
Boil the vegetables by steaming until it is al-dents and to my opinion and taste should be slightly cfrujientes. I know the point spike to the tip of a knife and when I see that click easily but vegetable sink and crumble it away from heat.

what happened Broccoli cold water not to lose the bright green you have and with the studs too.

Once we have all the vegetables ready, set aside.

For Pesto sauce (with this amount as if you are out Poquita many to eat double the amounts you are interested
  • 20 g fresh basil (fresh is essential that) is the base of this sauce
  • 1 clove garlic
  • 8 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 50 gr
  • toasted pine nuts 30 grams grated Parmesan
  • 30 g grated pecorino (pecorino unless we find the cure replace it with a sheep )
  • Pinch of salt
In a mortar grind the basil leaves with the garlic until we get a paste and then start adding oil little by little and let the arm of the mortar that binds stirring so the sauce. We will be left homegénea emulsified and I when I have the fully integrated oil is when I add another trickle.

Once we have the will grate the cheese sauce (I recommend doing at the time of eating, we make the sauce before and get the cheese to grate at the end) and wrap it gently.

We add the toasted pine nuts on top, if you like you can macharcar and be integrated into the sauce.

The reserve until ready to serve.

blynis For false: with this amount you will about 10-12 blynis false.

The pancakes blynis are typical of Russian cuisine and to me personally I like bastanes and can become the basis for many combinations.

But today, I decided to be a tad blynis liar and prepare a potato.
  • 1 / 4 kg of potatoes
  • 200 ml evaporated milk (about one cup) 2 eggs
  • 3 egg whites 4 tablespoons flour
  • Salt / Pepper Butter
Boil the potatoes until that tender and once ready, remove from water or water vapor as prepare yourselves. We put in a bowl and crush with a fork.

this puree will add the evaporated milk and flour, beat well until dough is smooth and homogeneous. When cool

we add the egg yolks and integrate very well. It's time to spice up the dough.

other hand whisk the egg whites until stiff and add to the previous mass movements and smooth envelopes until everything is integrated.

In a skillet (I used the small tortillas) and melted every time we make a blynis a small amount of butter, add 3 tablespoons of dough to the pan and let it be done for 3 min approx. we'll turn around and let to be completed. I recommend a good-stick pan.

do this process until we finish the mass.

rode the plate with a blynis as a base and put the vegetables well emcima rociaditas with Pesto sauce.

my dish is absolutely delicious, healthy and fun where the vegetables back to collect his role for me is so important.





0 comments:

Post a Comment