Monday, April 25, 2011

Food Products With The Word Gold In Them

Mini Rice Cakes-Charlotte Bavarois white chocolate with red fruits

We're back from vacation, we spent a few days away with family recharging batteries and close links with loved ones who for various reasons we see little, but I think become more tired than we left.

I have to catch up with kitchenettes to all of you and I apologize because I have not been able to visit many sites that usually go. Anyway my computer is not behaving as well as it has to do and leaves me hanging when you feel like doing pretty navagación complicated by the different blogs. Whole Kitchen

for fresh proposal of April offers us a classic French cuisine, bavarois.

A great idea of \u200b\u200bthe circle for this month is a versatile proposal and open to the creative possibilities opened.

From what I've read and seen the fruit is a key ingredient in this recipe being used in their construction as accompanying them.

My proposal is white chocolate because today is my birthday and my daughter's cake Mommy has to be chocolate, so my decicisión has been adamant and so touches my princess cake with a smile so big that her mouth seems it can not return to normal.

Ingredients and preparation: 250 gr
  • white chocolate cream 500 g 35%
  • 500 gr milk 125 gr sugar
  • 5 eggs
  • 7 sheets of gelatin or gelatin on neutral
  • 1 box of white chocolate mikado
  • 1 packet sponge fingers
  • egg 125 gr of 125 gr
  • raspberry blueberry
1 .- Put the gelatine leaves in cold water to soak
2 .- whip the cream and reserve
3 .- Beat the egg whites until stiff and strong reserve
4 .- Blanch the yolks with the sugar until creamy

5 .- Put the milk with white chocolate and bring to a boil, add boiling before gelatin sheets dissolve very well and we tune.
6 .- Pour into a bowl of chocolate mixture with the gelatine and add the yolks and wrap everything very well blended.
7 .- Then add the whipped cream and wrap it well that is fully integrated

8 .- Add the egg whites until stiff with stirring motion until everything is nicely wrapped and tied.
9 º-Pour into a mold if removable base better and we put it in the refrigerator overnight.
10 - When we get going to serve from the refrigerator and unmold. I put around the cupcakes and make Brochettes the mikado and red fruits and the insert to bavarois.


I have prepared several mini and the result is amazing, I had never prepared and I love looks like.

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment