Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Prinz Albert Piercing Bild

cream parfait with strawberries

But you have to see how memory is vague, how much we have been pushed out to it and until they get a smell, a smell, a picture, a feeling not realize what was your secret, but ready to go, just need some of these nudges. While preparing the dessert and the recesses of my memory have left memories that I myself knew they were still but they alone have emerged hilándose to rebuild the mischief.

remember being very very small my sister and I, my father had planted in the garden some beds of young plants of strawberries, I remember they were very tiny and does not know is if they were sweet or not. To us what we loved was ripped and I imagine that at that time we did not care to eat them and that my father was furious and scolded us very seriously, saying, Let not the girls so we can never grow strawberries in a position to take. This suppressed laughter served as greedy and Trochon two bears had an oversight as we returned to the wrongdoing, the After destroying the poor little strawberries. I'm sure if you did that Jimena and knowing it would not be a mere reprimand, it would be accompanied by a punishment without cartoons.

After 30 years of that, I was about 5 or 6 years I had to laugh very much imagining that it was harmful ritual for us on my father tear their little cutters. The poor man who was like a champagne bottle ended up fuming and call my mother for her to control our impulses harmful.

And today has become one of my favorite fruits and in season arrives is must buy every two days. I also bought just enough to last me two days or more, no less and buy back as much of them to just two días.Me like just washed without adding anything more and for me it is essential to see it smooth and bright with no stains moldy or that we should be taking away from here and there, or somehow trying to take advantage of not losing end.

The dessert that I made with the strawberries is so cool and sweet you want to eat huge chunks and return to starting form another as great as it ends we have, I can not help I'm a zampabollos. It is ideal for the time and it comes back to bet by casually arranged with 3 basic ingredients turn our sitting in a dish.

Ingredients and preparation:
  • 3 / 4 liters of ice cream
  • 100 g sponge fingers
  • 50 g icing sugar 350 g
  • strawberries 2 tablespoons sugar 1 lemon
  • (its juice)
  • 2 tablespoons of rum (I have made him white, is the one I have)

We wash the strawberries and we remove the stem, cut into slats and put them in a bowl. Then spray them with lemon juice and added sugar and stir. We leave a while to release their juice.

recovered the loose the juice and mix it with rum and with this mixture bathe one side of the cakes.

We left the ice at room temperature so we can work easily but just to be able to handle and mix with the strawberries

Line a plum-cake pan with plastic wrap covered the walls and letting all 4 edges protruding.


have mold on the bottom of the biscuits soaked the dry touching the bottom.

On this we add the ice cream with strawberries and let in freezer 1 hour before serving.

stripping and decorate with icing sugar.

0 comments:

Post a Comment