Wednesday, April 13, 2011

How To Treat Scratch On A Car

Torrijas Canelones

Let me first thank Trini Trini cuisine Altea for giving me an award that she gives for having over 200 followers. Trini heart I give thanks for it and I are thrilled you remembered the bazaar.

I'm with a bit of a hurry and I can not take up too much, but if say, that in a few days starts Holy Week celebrated throughout Spain with the cultural diversity of each site. However, and ignoring the part of the country in which we live is the same root and gastronomically speaking there foods are common.

The toast is one of them and my house is insured dessert these days. I wanted to prepare and vary them a bit to give some originality and relevance, the truth is that they have been exquisite.

are very simple but as I say there is to know the right spot for him not to become dry or too wet, also depend on individual taste. My as they say love me just right.

tender little ones are so stuffed with apples and raisins almivadas give a juicy and extra sweetness, hope you like my proposal.

Ingredients and preparation: (these amounts will actually go 4, if you think of few duplicais the amount it gives to the just)
  • NAP 8 slices French toast (I bought some bags of special toast slices)
  • 2 apples 2 tablespoons raisins
  • 1 cinnamon stick
  • 1
  • lemon peel 2 tablespoons sugar 1 dl
  • water
  • 7 dl milk 4 eggs
  • oil for frying (I used sunflower, it seemed too strong the olive and I wanted the bread absorbs too much oil flavor masking the rest)
  • sugar and cinnamon to taste fried batter after
Peel apples and cut into very thin slices, available in a saucepan with water, sugar, cinnamon stick and lemon rind is clear and raisins . Let simmer until very tender little ones.

We take the bread slices and soak in milk until soft but not break.


Once we have the apples ready, we cover a slice of bread and soaked and cubirmos with another slice and so on until we finish.

We
stuffed French toast and egg and fry in hot oil until golden brown, these are being arranged in a plate lined with paper towels to release excess oil.

Before we cool the sugar and cinnamon that we mixed in a bowl.

We have them ready to eat, are extraordinary and are.

0 comments:

Post a Comment