Monday, March 14, 2011

Latest Invention In Biology 2011

lemon thyme onion soup with crusty bread

I feel comfortable in the simplicity where harmony and good taste are the main features, where to stay quiet and just as easy to look at me I do not feel like being in elsewhere.

Before we leave the cold there is still time to make soups warm and comforting. I love onion soup and I hope you do too I like what I bring today.

Ingredientesd and processing.
  • 1muslo
  • chicken 1 chicken carcass
  • 5 medium onions 2 leeks
  • 6 cloves garlic, peeled
  • 1 bay leaf 4 eggs
  • 1 baguette baked frozen bread
  • 3 l
  • mineral water 3 sprigs thyme
  • olive oil and salt
meat, leeks, two onions, bay leaf and garlic in a pot. Pour water and bring to a boil. When I start defatted broth to a boil, salt it and let it cook covered, with the heat to low for a couple of hours. Before pouring the broth, add three sprigs of thyme and let cool.

remaining Peel onions and cut into strips and soften in a skillet with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and poached until melosita, I have them over very lento.Cuando are the reserve .

still frozen Cut the baguette into thin slices lengthwise with a sharp knife, gently place the slices in metal rings to shape and bake at 150 ° C until well crujientes.Hablo plural depending on the number of guests you to be.

distribute bread rings in the center of the soup bowls and fill with the onion and it poached egg yolk.

The egg whites in the dilute broth and serve warm broth into the dish with crusty bread, onion and egg.


I

0 comments:

Post a Comment