Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Difference Sebaceous Cyst And Herpes

on chicken breasts

Let me first thank the wonderful and supportive Ana blog creative cuisine for sharing love me a prize has been awarded to it. Thanks Ana and I share with you all who share a ratitio me and you come to visit.

But mostly I want to thank you for making us part of that solidarity project that began several months ago Bacata of hope. We have been many who have wanted contrubuir to this cause and those that remain. Please pass for Ana's blog and you will see the entrance so precious that she has put to Ceferino and all of us so very glad I have participated and have been able to get a smile as beautiful as it is this guy, now you will see Anna's blog

I show the prize gives me Ana, a big kiss beautiful women.


The recipe that I bring you today is simple but as always try to be tasty, tasty food and to prepare at first sight.

of ingredients as I call them around the house and fortunately all have in our refrigerators.

The result is great and we have a superb plateful of delicious flavors to offer at noon at home. I think it's important for those who come home after working all day off, meet with these small-large samples of love, as is knowing that someone for a while remember them and spend their time preparing with love even a simple meal.

Ingredients and preparation:
  • 4 chicken breasts 2 lemons
  • baicon 120 g of finite
  • sliced \u200b\u200b2 sprigs of rosemary
  • 1 / 2 cup of stock
  • 1 / 2 cup cream
  • A drizzle of honey (optional)
  • 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil Salt
  • Pepper


Wash and peel the lemons into thin slices and place on a baking dish, lemon to be during this time period may sour a little, but I do not care for those who do not like it is advisable to peel. It is optional drizzle with a thread of honey lemon slices before putting the chicken. My how I love sweet and sour flavors are what I post.

Cut the chicken breasts in half and each half in two or three strips. Each of these wrap it in bacon strips forming a roll.



separated the rosemary leaves and put them on the lemon slices on top of that put the rolled breast. Season and sprinkle with oil. Place in the oven for 30 min at 200 ° C.



Halfway through cooking irrigate with the broth, we have to let the color and bacon take place slightly crunchy.



In the last 5 minutes add the rice is cooked cream and serve it warm in these juicy breasts full of flavor.


0 comments:

Post a Comment