Friday, May 13, 2011

Pokemon Yellow Roms Cydia

This is an enigma

not how or why but gone my last entry posted on my blog. The recipe is the fried green pepper omelet patatas.Me have been shocked and they do not appear or even the comments, nor in the draft. It is as if he had never been created.

Did you ever happen?. It's true and you do not know if blogger also takes a few days giving errors like not being able to access the blog and even unable to comment on the blog of others and this afternoon I could not get into a blog I was visiting.

also not properly closed my blog and do not know if that has been influir.Bueno if someone has an answer or know who I would love to have occurred to give me information. Kisses for all

1 comments:

Aoraciones said...

We invite you to use the new free service of Venezuelan #Hosting https://www.zz.com.ve/.
Dedicated hosting service, dns, free hosting, domains,
development and implementation of custom web pages,
FTP, VPS and many other services.
On the other hand, ZZ.com.ve offers Free Hosting with no expiration date.

Post a Comment