Tuesday, May 10, 2011

In Pokemon White How Do You Move Objects



But that desire was to publish a recetita, but time is there and the course of photography is taking enough of free time I have.

is still very interesting and to my somewhat complicated openings with speeds, the exposure time, the multitude of details that must be taken into account to a picture that is able and mural you please upload it to the group. Surely we must have the appropriate expertise Jackie explains with great simplicity, but after practice is over and the cameras also why it is necessary to practice until you get bored.

I also want to apologize for not visiting your kitchen but will try to do everything I can and I do not you take into account. Yesterday I spent the whole morning and half in the afternoon with my camera around town and this morning a portion of it and then preparing a recipe that I will now present the afternoon. I've had time to take some pictures of the dish before eating and this is where I could sit down and publish.
Although when I analyze
calmly that bewilder me alone and tell me why? because I want to cover everything and it can not and look I'm pretty good at sharing time, and this year I've been waiting for months and even all of you who like to keep my kitchen do not you forget the bazaar, on the contrary will you be looking forward to seeing which is my next post, at least that I can think of me with you. And a good thing for me is that, what could not hear the camera manual I heard the explanations of Jackie except that speeds are appropriate for different openings.

I have to keep practicing until I was sore fingers to click!.

I hope you like the recipe that I bring you today is simple and very typical for the season well, actually is valid for every era and casually arranged that point that I like and that bittersweet mixture of flavors as you know almost all adore!. So you know that being caught in time does not mean we have to pull the cap of any bottle that is great! but for my taste only on rare occasions.

Ingredients and preparation: (for 4) 4 blocks
  • 2 onions 2 cloves garlic
  • 600 gr minced chicken meat 20 g
  • sprockets 20 g raisins
  • oil 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive and parsley
  • Romero
  • 1 knob of butter Salt and pepper
Peel and chop the onions and garlic cloves . wash, dry and chop a sprig of rosemary and other perjil.

Soak raisins in warm water 15 min.

Wash the apples, cut the top as if it were a lid, carefully emptied without breaking inside, remove from the heart and chop the pulp.

Fry chopped onion in a pan with olive acetylene for 15 min. Add the garlic and pine nuts, gilded 2 or 3 min and add chopped apple and raisins drained. Sauté 5 minutes, remove from heat and let cool.

Mix is \u200b\u200bprepared with minced chicken and chopped parsley and rosemary. Pepper.

Fill the inside of the apples with the farce prepared. We spread a baking tray with butter and place the apples on it. We put in a preheated oven at 180 º C and cook for about 30 minutes or until tender. The

serve it straight from the oven warm and ready to eat. They are great with a wide and tasty variety of flavors.

0 comments:

Post a Comment