Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Skills On A Resume For A Clothing Store



arrive Explosives and euphoric early days of spring, with warm temperatures during the day and invited to sit on a bench distracted and let the sun caressed my face, thinking of nothing more than feel that pleasant sensation. Pass

time thus being only the attentive spectator of the games my daughter, I sink into a quiet peace that I do not like going out. It's great to see her run wrapped with shouts and laughter, her hair disheveled, his cheeks like poppies arrevoladas trempanas, her lips a little bit and look at their red eyes or green or define honey, smile who they are looking. It is wonderful to see everyone revival when spring arrives, like tree branches extending arrogant sun. While we still have to get days of rain and cold. For lunch today

a great dish that can be modified by replacing the veal steaks and other meat. I do not eat meat but I have to think that my kid loves it and I really like surprise you with something new and tasty.

bet I'll be back to something simple that can be prepared any day, without having to wait to have time or even as you will see for a lunch or dinner party are really resultón. Every day I am more convinced in the fixed but informal, and is a medium in which I move with extreme comfort and confidence.

My kid has seemed so good and I have to say that I've tried it as I always do to make sure everything is ready. I recommend it is sensational.

Ingredients and preparation:
  • 4 veal steaks 1 zucchini
  • Emmentaler cheese 80 g (u otherwise)
  • 1 bunch fresh mint
  • 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil Salt
  • black pepper
We wash the zucchini and dry it, cut it into slices thick and these in turn into sticks of 1 cm.Lo reserve.

We put a pan with a tablespoon of oil and zucchini batons saltemaos previously salted, until we let Aldente. When we have the reserve.


Season the veal steaks all parts and place it over the zucchini sticks and a piece of cheese on each one of them. Curls and close with chopsticks.

In a very hot iron gilded on all sides the steaks until they are at their best, this depends on individual taste. You know it is recommended that the meat is pink inside.


fresh mint cleaned under running cold water and dry it well, put it in the bowl of a blender and add olive oil, salt and pepper and grind until sauce is finite.

this oil will to make a great fresh meat and sensational flavor.

To serve the rolls cut in half and the bottom of the dish sauced with fresh peppermint oil.

0 comments:

Post a Comment